The Manzi Who Knew Too MuchAmy Cortese
It was a shotgun courtship from the beginning. When Louis V. Gerstner Jr. made an unsolicited bid for Lotus Development Corp. last spring, he offered Lotus CEO Jim P. Manzi a job to help smooth the deal. To the surprise of many, Manzi warmed to the idea of a Lotus-IBM marriage. Maybe too much.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy