The Case Of The Missing Carmakers
In your report about Europe's car market ("Who'll buy these cars?" International Business, Oct. 2), there's no mention of either Volkswagen, Mercedes, or BMW. Don't they count? If this is on purpose, it would be sad.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States