Test Driving Managed Care For Your CarKerry Capell
So you've had an auto accident. While the car sits idle in the shop, you're caught in the middle as the insurance company and the repair shop bicker over price. Sound familiar? The direct repair program (DRP), a little-known service offered by most of the major auto insurers, and the preferred provider option (PPO), which is available from only a handful of carriers, may help take the hassle out of the claims process. Think of it as managed care for car repair.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing