Table:...But Mutual Fund Returns Are Mixed
Total Return* 1995 1994 U.S. FUNDS GROWTH 21.3% 20.9% MICRO CAP 24.8 NA SMALL CAP 29.4 -10.0 EQUITY-INCOME 24.0 NA U.S. DIVERSIFIED EQUITY FUNDS 27.1 -1.7 INTERNATIONAL FUNDS EMERGING MARKETS -5.8 -7.7 GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS 22.5 -13.4 INSTIT. EMERGING MARKETS -5.0 -9.3 INTERNATIONAL SMALL CAP 9.3 -13.3 GLOBAL OPPORTUNITY 13.7 -8.6 INTERNATIONAL EQUITY FUNDS 7.7 -3.3 *Appreciation plus reinvestment of dividends and capital gains, before taxes. 1995 returns through Sept. 29 DATA: MORNINGSTAR INC.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day