Table: A Gemina Snapshot
1994 revenues: $3.4 billion MAJOR SHAREHOLDERS Fiat 22.0% Mediobanca 12.0% Pesenti 4.5% Assicurazioni Generali 2.0% Pirelli 2.0% MAJOR HOLDINGS 93% stake in Rizzoli Corriere della Sera, Italy's largest press group 75% in GFT, leading textile and fashion group 70% in Fila, sportswear maker DATA: GEMINA, BUSINESS WEEK, ESTIMATES
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’