Looking For The Next NetscapeAmy Cortese and Robert D. Hof
Aug. 9, 1995, is a date investors are not likely to forget. That is the day Netscape Communications Corp., a maker of Internet software, went public. Netscape's stock, offered at $28 a share, soared to nearly $75 before ending its first trading day at a less stratospheric $58, making multimillionaires of its founders and insiders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day