Commentary: I'm Marching In Spite Of FarrakhanRon Stodghill II
On Oct. 16, the streets of Washington are expected to overflow with thousands of African American men participating in what has been dubbed the Million Man March. The event's goal: to promote unity among black men who are ready to take responsibility for themselves and their families.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards