Breast Implants: Who Bears Responsibility?
The experience of Colleen Swanson described in "Informed consent" (Cover Story, Oct. 2) is duplicated in my wife's case. She has Dow Corning implants. She utilized the services of Dr. James Baker, and she has all the symptoms expressed by Colleen. In fact, they started 30 days after the implants and continually increased in severity. We don't know if it's MS, lupus, or what. We just know the symptoms are the same, and it has robbed my wife of the lifestyle that she had prior to the implants.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018