Why The Telecom Bill Is In Slo MoMark Lewyn
Edward K. Christian isn't the type of executive to leap blindly into a business deal. Since July, the CEO of Detroit-based Saga Communications Inc. has been shopping for more radio stations to add to the 25 he already owns. He was banking on congressional passage this year of an overhaul of the nation's communications laws--reforms that would lift limits on the number of stations one company can own. But suddenly, Christian has put his deals on hold. "I can't make business decisions based on maybes," he says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing