Most big corporations have programs to convert millions of paper documents to digital images or microfilm and store them in computerized archives. But high costs kept the service beyond smaller companies' reach. DocStar from BitWise Designs Inc. (518 355-6815) now offers an affordable document storage-and-retrieval system, including a computer, scanner, and a high-capacity magneto-optical storage device. The system can be leased for $195 a month for up to 1,000 documents a month or $295 for unlimited use.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day