The Rugrats' Real Mom And DadNanette Byrnes
When Arlene Klasky and Gabor Csupo met, it was a fluke. It was 1979, and Klasky, a graphic designer from California, was vacationing in Sweden. Csupo, a Hungarian-born animator, had made Stockholm his home after fleeing communism in 1975 by walking for two and a half hours though a tunnel from Yugoslavia to Austria. The pair soon married, settled in Los Angeles, and in 1982 started an animation and graphic design company, Klasky Csupo Inc., in a spare room of their home.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash