The Floodwaters Are Rising Around Bankers TrustKelley Holland
Charles S. Sanford Jr. seemed upbeat and jocular as he spoke to the standing-room-only crowd on a sunny September Friday. The chairman of Bankers Trust was addressing a conference on "Women on Wall Street" sponsored by a women's network at Bankers Trust. After he told the members of his audience that he was supportive of their efforts, he warned them that he might "come back for the politics and power section." Amid the laughter, Sanford added: "I need some coaching."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States