Take A Hike
Conventional wisdom says tax hikes are political suicide, especially in Newt Gingrich's Washington. But plenty of entrepreneurs are willing to pay higher taxes, if they go to the right places. Top pick: deficit-reduction. Here are the percentages of entrepreneurs who would strongly support tax hikes for certain initiatives:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks