Did Apple Shoot The Messenger?By
A head has rolled at Apple Computer Inc.--but was it the right one? Despite wild rumors the board would oust Chief Executive Michael H. Spindler at its Oct. 3 meeting, it instead reaffirmed support for Spindler and accepted the resignation of long-time Chief Financial Officer Joseph A. Graziano.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing