Another Astrolink Aspirant
LOCKHEEDMARTINJOINEDTHE race to establish a global satellite system to provide data, voice, and video communication. Astrolink, the $4 billion project, would put up nine satellites by 2000 to meet the demand for global networking. The company will be competing against Microsoft founder Bill Gates, General Motors' Hughes Electronics unit, and Motorola.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day