Small Fry On The ProwlGene Koretz
Hopefully it's only a pause that refreshes. In its latest annual survey of 400 fast-growing middle-market companies (averaging $4 million in sales), Ernst & Young found that only 41% plan to raise more capital next year, down from 63% last year and the lowest percentage in five years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day