`Psst! I Got That Good Cuban Leaf'
"`Psst! I got that good Cuban leaf"' (Up Front, Sept. 18) cited erroneous information provided by the U.S. Customs Service. No one can bring Cuban cigars into the U.S. from a third country. However, U.S. residents traveling to Cuba under a license from the Office of Foreign Assets Control of the U.S. Treasury Dept. may bring back $100 worth of Cuban merchandise, including Cuban cigars.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones