Pocket Size TickersBy
Money managers on the move no longer have to be away from a constant stream of real-time market data. DataPulse II from Metriplex (617 494-9393) is a Hewlett-Packard 200LX palmtop equipped with a wireless receiver. Using paging technology, the Metriplex network sends out bond, futures, and currency market quotes, along with financial news from Knight-Ridder. Data can be analyzed on the 200LX's built-in Lotus 1-2-3 software. The DataPulse II costs $995, plus service beginning at $125 a month. A version lacking the analytical capabilities runs on a $295 Motorola pager, while a product for a Digital Equipment laptop is under development.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans