Perot Bags A Big Blue Prize
ROSS PEROT HAS LANDED A high-profile industry executive for his seven-year-old computer consulting business, Perot Systems. James Cannavino, former top strategist at IBM, is to be named president at Perot's Dallas-based company on Oct. 2, say sources close to the billionaire.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards