More Horsepower For Your Car Stereo
JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT CAR sound systems couldn't possibly get any louder, a radical advance in speaker design is threatening to shake the sidewalks in American cities. By March of next year, Phoenix Gold International Inc. of Portland, Ore., hopes to introduce a new species of subwoofer--a component in most high-end speaker systems that is optimized for bass. For around $700, Phoenix' 12-inch "Cyclone" unit will pump out about three times as much bass sound as other subwoofers with the same dimensions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’