Good Things Come In Small Cap PackagesBy
As quarterly earnings reports start streaming across the news wires, many analysts are holding their breath, fearful that Corporate America's powerful earnings engine will slow down. That doesn't worry managers of this quarter's top-performing mutual funds, however: Almost all are growth managers who benefited from a focus on technology stocks and other niche holdings that have the potential for years of above-average earnings growth--regardless of any economic slowdown.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’