Campaign '96: A Bettor Look
EVEN WITHOUT DECLARING his candidacy, Colin Powell has swept ahead of all challengers for the Presidency. At least that's the word from the Ladbroke Group, the famed bookmakers based in London. As Powell stomps the country on his book tour, global gamblers are betting on him in record numbers for a preelection year, say the bookmakers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy