Asia Needs To Build, Not Bicker
The rapidly growing nations of East Asia harbor ambitions to spend at least $1 trillion over the next few years on building roads, power plants, and telephone systems. Such spending is urgently needed to relieve monstrous traffic jams, provide high-speed communications, and further industrialization. U.S., European, and Japanese companies obviously are eyeing these huge plans with a gleam in their eye.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’