Wasted Away: MargaritavilleBy
For the past eight winters, Ruth and Marvin Cohn have escaped the cold of New York for two weeks at the Pelican Bay Resort in St. Martin. But after Hurricane Luis lashed the Caribbean island earlier this month, the Cohns cancelled this season's trip. Now they're mulling a long weekend in New Orleans or a trip to the Carolinas. "I love St. Martin," says Ruth Cohn. "We will go back--but not this year."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy