The Story You Should Be Reading
We are not accustomed to writing about ourselves, but an urgent issue has arisen that warrants comment. On Sept. 13, The McGraw-Hill Companies, publisher of BUSINESS WEEK, received a fax from the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio barring us from publishing an article. This was the first time in our 66-year history that we have ever been forced by the government to pull a story. This action is a most egregious attempt to curtail the free flow of information essential not only for intelligent political discourse but also for rational economic decision-making.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself