Team Disney's Unknown StarsBy
By now, the tale is familiar. Walt Disney Chairman Michael D. Eisner, on a stroll in Sun Valley, Idaho, chances upon Thomas S. Murphy, his counterpart at Capital Cities/ABC Inc. After a few pleasantries, Eisner suggests a merger, and when Cap Cities investor Warren E. Buffett gives his blessing, a $19 billion deal is on its way.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses