Plymouth Will Offer Vroom With A View
DETROIT'S WORST-KEPT SECRET is revving up. Before yearend, Chrysler insiders say, the auto maker will announce that the Plymouth Prowler will go on sale in the next model year or two. A retro-styled roadster that evokes the hot rods of the 1950s, the much-awaited Prowler is supposed to jazz up Chrysler's Plymouth brand the way the Viper muscle car elevated the image of the Dodge Div.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis