Asia's New Drag On The BuckMike Mcnamee and Dean Foust
The dollar's recent rebound has some currency mavens boldly predicting that the greenback could soar to 130 yen by next year. But the bulls may be overlooking a persistent pattern in trade flows that weighs down the buoyant buck: America's ballooning trade deficit with Asian countries other than Japan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing