A Rising Star In SpainBill Javetski
Sipping mineral water in a conference room at the Madrid headquarters of Banco Santander, Ana Patricia Botin seems unfazed by the wave of takeovers sweeping Europe's investment banking business. Says the 34-year-old chief executive of Santander's investment bank: "While I'm here, the chances of our acquiring something will be very small. We want to have our own culture."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States