Malcolm S. Forbes Jr. hasn't said so officially, but employees at the magazine bearing his name are betting that he will enter the Republican Presidential race. During a Sept. 8 company picnic at his Bedminster (N.J.) estate, the Forbes editor-in-chief hinted that he will turn over the reins of the family business to his younger brother, Timothy. The multimillionaire sees himself as the only true supply sider who may run. Company officials say a formal decision is imminent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet