The Quants May Have Your NumbersAmey Stone
If you invest in mutual funds, your portfolio is probably, at least in part, managed by machine. Many managers use computers to screen through thousands of stocks, allowing them to focus only on those with the best prospects. "It is mandatory to have some method of sorting through the massive information flow," says Thomas Madden, who oversees domestic equity investing at Federated Investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas