"Ten years ago, we killed off their ma. Now, let's finish off her seven little bastards."
--Timothy Price, president of MCI's long-distance division, firing up the sales force for possible competition from Baby Bells
EDITED BY LARRY LIGHT, WITH OLUWABUNMI SHABI
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Deutsche Bank Inadvertently Made a $35 Billion Payment in a Single Transaction
- U.S. Stocks Decline on Tech Woes, Treasuries Slide: Markets Wrap
- Why a Cashmere Sweater Can Cost $2,000 … or $30
- Billionaire Banking Heir Matthew Mellon Dies at 54
- The U.K. Just Went 55 Hours Without Using Coal for the First Time in History