Table: What Your Game Ticket Buys
BEST VALUE AVG. GRIDIRON PRICE VALUE INDEX* SAN FRANCISCO $39.75 96.8 MIAMI 32.56 76.8 DALLAS 38.25 65.4 PITTSBURGH 30.71 54.3 NEW ENGLAND 34.22 41.7 WORST VALUE AVG GRIDIRON PRICE VALUE INDEX* HOUSTON $31.32 4.2 WASHINGTON 35.70 3.7 ST. LOUIS 33.61 2.9 JACKSONVILLE 35.00 0.6 CAROLINA 37.92 0.5 * Ticket price divided into current odds of winning the Super Bowl DATA: TEAM MARKETING REPORT, LAS VEGAS HILTON SUPERBOOK, BUSINESS WEEK
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Deutsche Bank Inadvertently Made a $35 Billion Payment in a Single Transaction
- U.S. Stocks Decline on Tech Woes, Treasuries Slide: Markets Wrap
- Why a Cashmere Sweater Can Cost $2,000 … or $30
- Billionaire Banking Heir Matthew Mellon Dies at 54
- The U.K. Just Went 55 Hours Without Using Coal for the First Time in History