Pa Cs: What A Difference A Sweep Makes
REPUBLICANS HAVE LONG griped that political donations from business tilted toward the Democrats. Since the GOP took over Congress, though, things are different. The National Republican Congressional Committee reports that the richest 400 political action committees gave overwhelmingly to GOP House candidates during 1995's first half--$10.1 million, or 58% of the total.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations