Cathay Pacific: It's Time To Buckle UpBy
Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd. has seen better weather. Skyrocketing costs are forcing the Hong Kong carrier to slash expenses. New competition threatens the cozy arrangements that Cathay has long enjoyed on many of its key routes. Delays in building Hong Kong's new airport are hurting expansion plans. And with China set to take over Hong Kong in less than two years, Cathay's position as the territory's unofficial flagship carrier is in jeopardy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy