Cashing In On Time And TurnerBy
How does an investor play Time Warner's (TWX) proposed takeover of Turner Broadcasting System (TBS/B) now that it seems hung up on maneuvering by insiders? Will there be a deal, or will John Malone, who heads Tele-Communications (TCOMA), which owns 21% of Turner, torpedo it? What about General Electric (GE), which owns the NBC Television Network? Will it go after Turner?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations