Can Europe Keep Fokker Flying?Linda Bernier
Fokker is lurching into another crisis. The Dutch aircraft manufacturer recently turned in a record $395 million half-year loss, so it's seeking a $1 billion bailout with its two main shareholders, Germany's Daimler Benz Aerospace (DASA) and the Dutch government. The rescue effort may get so sticky it could end up involving companies and governments all over Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt