Bye Bye, BankersGene Koretz
Only a few months ago, the long wave of downsizing plaguing U.S. labor markets seemed to be receding. Indeed, the consulting firm Challenger, Gray & Christmas Inc. notes that the 113,393 planned layoffs announced in the first four months of 1995 were less than half the year-earlier total.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020