When Officeholders Are Stockholders, Watch Out
Regarding your article on stock trading by congressmen ("How are you voting? What are your stocks?", American News, Aug. 28): If 14-year-old Sam Bond [who owns up to $15,000 in McDonnell Douglas stock] did not have insider information from his father, Senator Christopher S. Bond (R-Mo.) [who sits on the Senate subcommittee that sets defense spending], I will eat my broker's hat.
United Arab Emirates
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones
- U.S. Stocks Rebound, Dollar Stumbles With Yields: Markets Wrap
- Jeremy Grantham Wants His Kids to Get Into Emerging Markets
- Los Angeles Cracks Down on Out-of-Control Hollywood Party Houses