Touring The Towers By BoatRick Melcher
Chicago is a town of vibrant ethnic neighborhoods, outstanding museums, and hip and qophisticated nightlife. But if you've got only a couple of hours between meetings to sample its glories, take a boat ride on the Chicago River. Not just any tour, but the cruise run by the Chicago Architecture Foundation. On board Chicago's First Lady, one of the world's most gorgeous skylines comes to life as you snake through downtown and into Lake Michigan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap