The Newtniks Have Seen The Future. Or So They Think
In "The Newtniks have seen the future. Or so they think" (Information Processing, Sept. 11), Arno A. Penzias should have been identified as vice-president for research at AT&T Bell Laboratories.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Deutsche Bank Inadvertently Made a $35 Billion Payment in a Single Transaction
- U.S. Stocks Decline on Tech Woes, Treasuries Slide: Markets Wrap
- Why a Cashmere Sweater Can Cost $2,000 … or $30
- Billionaire Banking Heir Matthew Mellon Dies at 54
- The U.K. Just Went 55 Hours Without Using Coal for the First Time in History