Stand And Deliver, Congress
It's crunch time in Washington. Congress is back, but can it perform? Inside-the-beltway pundits wonder if a "train wreck" between Democrats and Republicans over the budget will bring the nation to a financial halt. A far more important question is whether politicians of both stripes realize this may be their last chance to convince the public that the current two-party political system is worth saving at all.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020