`Psst! I Got That Good Cuban Leaf'
THE DUFFEL BAGS CARRIED off the 37-foot fishing boat and onto a Key West dock looked suspicious to U.S. Customs Service agents. When they swooped in, the officers didn't find drugs. Customs says the swag was 2,700 hand-rolled cigars that the suspects bought for $3,600 in Fidel Castro's Cuba and could sell for $28,000 in America.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock