Price Wars Power Up QualityBy
In the early days of personal computers, it was depressingly common to pull a brand-new computer out of a box, set it up, turn on the switch--and see absolutely nothing happen. It's been several years since I've seen a dead-on-arrival machine. The rash of failures that used to plague PCs--from crashing hard disks to dying keyboards--have all but disappeared.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries