Business Wire, a distributor of corporate announcements and news releases, has a new delivery system. For $14.95 a month, it will give you a private page on its World Wide Web server. Just specify the information you want to see on what classes of companies. Then retrieve the information with Netscape or any Web browser. Brief summaries of releases appear on your Web page, sorted by category, with the full text available by clicking on the headline. For more information, check http://www.hnt.com/bizwire.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt