Once every month, the top officers of the company gather around a large conference table to discuss the most intimate details of operations. They reveal profit and sales figures, work in progress, and incoming orders. Sitting in the audience--yes, the audience--are more than 40 managers from such companies as Digital Equipment, Mobil, Eastman Kodak, and Union Pacific.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock