Kerkorian Keeps `Em GuessingDavid Woodruff
At Chrysler Corp., the omnipresent question is this: What will Kirk Kerkorian do next? For five months, the Las Vegas gambling mogul has hovered with his 13.6% stake in the carmaker. Even after abandoning his underfinanced $20.5 billion acquisition bid in May, his presence continues to rattle managers and investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks