-- Swiss Bank will acquire a 24.9% stake in Perot Systems, for an undisclosed sum.
-- Time Warner Cable will swap its Savannah, Ga. system with Jones Intercable.
-- PP&L Resources rejected Peco Energy's $3.8 billion takeover proposal.
-- U S West couldn't agree on terms of its $800 million investment in Cablevision.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Deutsche Bank Inadvertently Made a $35 Billion Payment in a Single Transaction
- U.S. Stocks Decline on Tech Woes, Treasuries Slide: Markets Wrap
- Why a Cashmere Sweater Can Cost $2,000 … or $30
- Billionaire Banking Heir Matthew Mellon Dies at 54
- The U.K. Just Went 55 Hours Without Using Coal for the First Time in History