Aris Doesn't Fit Sara Lee Like A Glove AnymorePhillip L. Zweig
When former Aris Isotoner Inc. Vice-President Richard Rubin testified at the O.J. Simpson trial in June that the bloody glove found at the murder scene could well have shrunk by as much as 15%, it didn't occur to him that the extra-large Aris Lite could be a reasonable metaphor for the company he left five years earlier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas