Will Tv Poison The High Himalayas?Kelley Holland
It's six o'clock on Saturday morning, and Namche Bazaar is buzzing. Saturday is market day in the town, the main trading center for the Sherpa community of Himalayan Nepal, and Namche residents mingle with hundreds of Tibetans and other Sherpas from nearby villages who are here for their weekly shopping.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020